Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart switch doesn’t work

(Topic created on: 09-11-2019 07:24 PM)
Al38
Apprentice
Options

In several occasions I tried smart switch and kies but always given me same problem! Code for the previous pc recovery! What da hell that means? I dunno 🤷🏿‍♂️

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @Al38! What model of phone do you have? Also, what are you wanting to do on the Smart Switch app? Does it give you a specific error code you can share? :thinking-face:

0 Likes
Al38
Apprentice
Options

Of course CarloL! I used Samsung A260/A2Core which’s indicating that I should use smart switch for emergency recovery, after applying the exact method, unfortunately the smart switch was like giving me a ***** hell by asking me to enter the PC code for previous recovery, I ain’t got cuz it was my first time using that method for recovery, in fact I never have such a situation since I begins using Samsung. I was thinking 🤔 Samsung begins to disappoint it’s customers.

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Thanks for this information. Can you also confirm where you are located?

0 Likes
Al38
Apprentice
Options

CarloL, I’m currently in Senegal and this incidence happens here in Senegal but I’m not a Senegal 🇸🇳 Citizen.

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

That's fine, also where and when did you purchase the phone? 

0 Likes
Al38
Apprentice
Options

Here in Senegal and about 2 months ago.

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Thanks for your reply. As SmartSwitch features vary from country to country and the phone itself is a non-EU device, the best thing to do would be contacting our technical support in Africa to be assisted further. They can be reached here.