Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep mode doesn't apply to my lock screen

(Topic created on: 11-12-2022 10:20 PM)
Members_GKdCCI9
First Poster
Options

I just switched from a Samsung J6 to the A52 5G - with the J6 when bedtime mode was applied it would also apply to the lock screen. With the A52 this isn't the case. I'm not sure if my phone is glitching or if this is simply how the phone is set up.

Any advice? My phone is up to date and I've searched through settings multiple times not being able to find a solution (or perhaps I'm just missing something very obvious).

Thanks

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Members_GKdCCI9 Hello, try clearing cache and data of the Digital Wellbeing app. Access applications and search for the app in question. In storage-clear cache and data, restart and check.
If the problem persists -from the same settings/the three points at the top right- uninstall updates, restart the phone and manually update the app again. Greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
Members_GKdCCI9
First Poster
Options

Hi Ventor,

I just did all that you suggested but no difference - I don't think Digital Wellbeing even has anything to do with Sleep Mode (although I could be wrong)

0 Likes
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Members_GKdCCI9 Hello, you are right, I should have been in the wrong thread. My apologies. Greetings.

0 Likes
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Members_GKdCCI9 In your case I would restore the accessibility settings, from General Administration, to try to solve it. You do not lose personal data. Greetings.

0 Likes
Simon-Jersey
Explorer
Options
I have the same problem. Automatically come on one day but not next. No consistency. Does response from Ventor resolve issue?
0 Likes
Members_GKdCCI9
First Poster
Options

Hi Ventor, 

There's a button called Reset under General Management - is this the same thing? Just double checking so I don't press the wrong thing

0 Likes
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Members_GKdCCI9 Yes, it is located in Settings / General administration / Reset / Reset accessibility settings.

0 Likes
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Members_GKdCCI9 you do not lose personal data.

0 Likes
Members_GKdCCI9
First Poster
Options

@Ventor Okay - I just reset it and tested Sleep mode again - no change to my Lock screen though it's still the same

0 Likes