Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shallow bad game audio quality

(Topic created on: 01-09-2021 03:55 PM)
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Hello, 

I'm using Samsung Galaxy A52 5G and I have a question about bad audio quality, it's pretty shallow, but it goes to the normal quality when I start to record the game with Samsung screen recorder. All games have this issue. Not only games sound awful but also the video being edited when being played whole in the video editor.

Whole S21 family also suffers from this issues. Nobody has fixed it since S21 launch! 

Video 1 : link to YouTube (if it doesn't upload it properly to the forum) :

Bad/shallow sound 

https://youtube.com/shorts/Rl1CXDUk-jY?feature=share

Video 2 : link to YouTube (if it doesn't upload it properly to the forum) :

Normal/good sound 

https://youtube.com/shorts/TQozoePefL0?feature=share

Thanks on the help! S24 Ultra owner.
2 REPLIES 2
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Bump

Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Reply:

There’s nothing further on the audio issue. The developer’s previous response was conclusive: it’s not a central issue; there will be good reasons as to why the developers of the individual apps chose to manage the audio in any given situation the way they have; and the developers on the central Samsung side are not currently looking to do anything that would interfere with that.

It’s not a case of not listening to users or shifting blame; but a case of avoiding bigger and more numerous problems/bad user experience, and giving you the best route to success: i.e. advising users to provide feedback to the developers of the relevant apps so that they can look at changing their stuff. For any of the individual Samsung apps, that’s best done via the Members app – and the  Community maybe being used to spread the word, and hopefully get more people adding their efforts and thoughts to that.