Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung updates don't like Bluetooth A51 and M40 unable to add devices ie AKG N60

(Topic created on: 26-08-2021 09:21 AM)
Members_dZl4yHU
First Poster
Options

I'm unable to add various devices such as my AKG N60 Headphones to my new A51. (Also Sony SRS-XB10)

This was using version 10. I've now updated to version 11 for Androids

My previous phone M40 was able to see any device I wanted including the two mentioned before I was continually asked by Samsung to update my phone 1 week before.

Now both phones can't see other devices. I've spent hours chatting online and tbh they don't really understand much more than "power on power off"

Is this a wider problem with this new Android version.

Really frustrating that no one at Samsung can help 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
I use A51 5g on android 11 (One UI 3.1) and my phone has had no issues adding various bluetooth devices at all. If it was just 1 device having issues then I would ahve said that device must be faulty but if there are two devices that are having the same issue then it could be a software thing. Maybe try clearing your cache and see if that helps. If that doesnt work it might be worth doing a factory reset and ensuring you back up your data before you reset your phone.
0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
How to clear cache on Samsung phone running android 11. Screenshot_20210826-092125_Ecosia_10005.jpg
0 Likes