Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A52 Bluetooth getting massive static when connected to my cars bluetooth

(Topic created on: 25-08-2021 05:37 PM)
trebor711
Apprentice
Options

Hi.  I am at a loss and need help.

I recently bought my GF a new A52 and she loves it except for this one problem.  She drives a Subaru forester and has her A52 connected to the bluetooth in her car properly.  She is able to play music and talk to "Google"  through the cars bluetooth with out any problems.  It is only when she is receiving or making phone calls when this problem exists.  During any type of phone call when connected to the car's BT, there is this annoying and massive static coming thru the car's speaker that makes the call unlistenable.  This does not happen during any other type of playback, only during phone calls.  I tried a few things to narrow the problem down.  

1. My S21 connects fine and has no issues with the car's BT.

2. My GF can make and receive phone calls on other BT devices without issues.

3.  I tried turning off the WiFi during calls which was no help.

4. The last phone she used was an LG V20 and she had no problems with it.

The static is so bad it makes the conversation hurtful to listen to and she has to terminate the call.  I need some help and advice as to what might be the problem.  Clearly, it is the connection between the A52 and the Forester when using the phone feature.  Any help would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
informatique_fipoe
First Poster
Options

Only following this thread because I have the same issues with multiple users where I work. If I find something I will let you know

0 Likes
trebor711
Apprentice
Options

Thank you. I appreciate anything you can find out or of a fix. 

0 Likes
Hawker75
First Poster
Options

Also have an A52 purchased in 2/2022. When we connect through Bluetooth to our 2017 Kia Sedona, she can make calls just fine. However, she cannot play music without this terrible static. We use Spotify and have connected to 8 different phones over the past 2 years with no problems whatsoever playing Spotify through Bluetooth. The A52 is the only device that gets this horrible static when playing music.  It's strange that the A52 connects and plays just fine through our JBL Charge 3 and our Charge 4 Bluetooth speakers.

0 Likes