Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost emojis

(Topic created on: 26-08-2021 12:41 PM)
leighleigh
Pioneer
Options
Hi...i've lost my emojis on texts and Facebook.
I was clearing my phone and probably removed something j shouldn't have. 
Can anyone help please..
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
If you mean you can't see them anymore in the keyboard then check Keyboard Settings and make sure the Keyboard Toolbar is turned on
AndrewL
Options

@leighleigh: When composing a message with Predictive Text activated, you can tap the left facing arrow to the left of the text options to return to the Keyboard Toolbar. I hope this helps. 

0 Likes
leighleigh
Pioneer
Options
Thank you thank you papadshaun...the keyboard toolbar was turned off. Very happy.. xx😀😀😀😀😀✔✔
0 Likes
leighleigh
Pioneer
Options
Thank you AndrewL.
The keyboard toolbar was turned off....something i'd done🙄
Thank you for your help too. 😀😀😀
0 Likes
leighleigh
Pioneer
Options
Hi. I have a new Samsung A52s 5G phone. Very nice, but ive tried to find out a couple of things, so can i pick your brains please.

1...Google Snapshot...it give headlines of entertainment info, but you can't open to read the story...is that right?

2...The Homescreen grid.
On my A40 the grid layout could be chosen and I have 13 icons and Google bar on this phone. The layout on the A52 only allows 7 plus the Google bar.
Where is Home Screen Grid on the A52, to increase the amount of icons, and on a bigger screen.
Hope someone can help me....thank you.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@leighleigh: I'm not sure about your Google Snapshot query, I'm afraid, however you can increase your Home Screen grid size by heading to Settings > Home Screen > Home Screen Grid. Default is 4x5, but this can be changed to 4x6, 5x5 or 5x6. I hope this helps. 

0 Likes
leighleigh
Pioneer
Options
Thank you AndrewL. Managed to turn off google snapshot. I don't seem to have..or can't find home screen grid on the A52s...
0 Likes
leighleigh
Pioneer
Options
Sorry AndrewL...it's the A52s 5g phone not the A52...my mistake.
0 Likes