Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung hypocrisy

(Topic created on: 11-05-2020 12:07 AM)
Marius232
First Poster
Options

1 year ago I've got an A40 Samsung from Argos... no problems at all but recently volume buttons stopped working

After some tests (apps uptade, factory reset) I found out that the problem is hardware one

I spoke with one Samsung customer support guy and he told me despite 2 years warranty I have to pay the repair lol

I left the chat, posted a bad review guess what... find out they don't even show bad reviews

Really bad choice to try those rats rather than Xiaomi.. but the real tyrrany is Samsung and not Chinese companies: no warranty, yes censorship, ***** expensive products

At least they invest profits in public manipulation over Chinese products..

***** SAMSUNG

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Marius232 

Samsung Support I assume have given a reason as to why they were refusing support under the 24 months manufacturing warranty ?

What reason did they give ? They can't just say No without examining the phone.

i.e Did the phone show signs of accidental damage to the housing and screen or are the water sensors tripped ?

Or did you speak with Samsung Support by phone ?

The Uk Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centres are temporarily closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic I believe.

Under the Consumer-Rights-Act 2015 it's the seller of the phone i.e Argos you can approach for support.

Perhaps try Argos.

From the above link.

Your rights under the Consumer Rights Act are against the retailer – the company that sold you the product – not the manufacturer, so you must take any claim to the retailer.   "

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes