My A90 5G screen is black I can't tell if it charges or turns on or off
I have tried the reset option but i have had absolutely nothing
Help 😞

0 Likes
30 REPLIES 30
AntS
Options

Hi @Anonymous User , Is this still happening for you? 🙁

If so, anything else you've tried since you posted? E.g. a different charger/cable to see if the phone had run out of power but wasn't charging by the ones you were using?

Plus, were you able to carry out the reset option at all?

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Hi there Ants the moderator 

Im still no wiser I was given a link from customer services this morning to test everything. But as I already told them the phone is black screen they had yo Doyle check! Now they agree it needs repairing I have a reference number to give them but woopywoo surprise surprise still cannot get intouch with a person who is supposedly an expert and fix this s💩 Phone 

Regards Stacey Jackson 

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
The alarm still goes off 6am every morning. it makes sounds when i turn it on ?? Or i could be turning it off!!?
The dam screen is all black !!!!!!
0 Likes
AntS
Options

@Anonymous User , Assuming that you and the customer service folks you talked to ruled out stuff like low battery, Power Saving Mode or screen brightness weirdly being turned all the way down, then from what you've said, I'd agree that it's highly likely to need a repair. 🙁

Have you managed to get through to someone to sort that out for you since yesterday?

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Hi again

No no joy and not feeling well  😢

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
It's full black screen so can t see anything on it to press it!
pissed off.com
😣😢
0 Likes
AsadM
Options
We're sorry to hear that, @Anonymous User. . It does sound like an inspection/repair will be required to determine what actions to take to get this fixed.

Can you please confirm where you're based? This will help confirm what repair options are available for you.

AntS
Options

Cheers AsadM! 🙂👍

@Anonymous User , I've sent you a PM with some info. Hopefully, we can get this one sorted for you from that. 👍

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Ohhh sorry did I not reply? 🤔
ooops ha 🙄😉
im in sunny Preston 😎
0 Likes