Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A71 does not charge at all.

(Topic created on: 25-12-2020 05:59 PM)
Hooobooo
First Poster
Options

So my Samsung A71 which I bought 2020 July has decided that it will not charge at all this morning. No matter how I position my phone, how much I clean it  or how many different plug and cables I try it just won't work (I was always using the original chargers that came with the phone). My phone is at 5% and I have no idea what to do. Has anyone else had similar problems with their phones and/or does anyone know any ways to fix it?

Also some background story. Yesterday night it worked flawlessly but when I went to sleep I forgot to plug it in so I left it onto my table. At the morning when I went and tried to recharge it nothing happened. No indicators or anything.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
DianDD
Voyager
Options
instead of browsing online you should bring it to the nearest Samsung centre for repair.....
0 Likes
Hooobooo
First Poster
Options

Trust me I would love to. But living where I do nearest place is around 100km away and is gonna be closed till Monday because of Christmas. Sooo I'm trying to find any fixes to do from home here, since I do not own any other phone to use during the weekend.

0 Likes
DianDD
Voyager
Options
oh that's awful, good luck buddy
0 Likes
TheBell
Journeyman
Options

Have you looked at / tried the solution in the thread below regarding the A70 charging issue? I have no idea but maybe it also works for you?

0 Likes
lauradefr
First Poster
Options
you could get it repaired somewhere nearer to your area, they can still help you out.
0 Likes
SirStottalot
Pathfinder
Options
have you turned it off and tried charging it?
0 Likes