Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A71 Android 12 fast charging problem

(Topic created on: 12-07-2022 05:17 PM)
Ehab_eeng
Student
Options

I have problem in fast charging my phone. It charges normally when connected to my laptop. However, It does not fast charge when it is connected to the charger. I did all the basic non useful solutions in all samsung support pages .i.e. clearing cache, updating applications, resetting settings .. etc

Note: I am a telecommunications engineer so I know all the basic troubleshooting steps and did them with no useful results

Moreover, I tested the charger and I am sure it is working fine and USB port is working fine.. So, it is mostly a software issue

Thanks a lot in advance 

4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Is the charger an official Samsung Brick and Samsung Cable so that fast charging will work @Ehab_eeng  ?

Unfortunately with some 3rd party chargers and cables fast charging maybe intermittent.

Also check the charging cable connector for signs of wear and tear or damage.

Try another oem official Samsung Charger and cable with your phone and or try yours with another Samsung phone with fast charging enabled and see what happens. 

Using a torch peek inside the phone's connector port to see if there's any debris inside.

If you can try a fast charging wireless charging pad to see if fast charging works that way.

A Samsung Service Centre can check out the phone.

If you think it's a software issue then can you if you haven't already perform a Google Search using the phone's model number and software version as keywords to see if any others have experienced similar issues.

Feedback can be sent via your Samsung Members App under the GetHelp section.

I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Ehab_eeng
Student
Options

Thanks a lot for your support.. Unfortunately, the charger is the original one and i tried a new original charger without change.. Actually, There are a lot of users suffering from the same issue while using Android 12. However, none knows the solution 

0 Likes
Lotanna960
First Poster
Options

Mine too,

Good morning...

Please, I've been having similar problem.. Since i upgraded to Android 12 and too my music speaker 🔊 when playing a music, the sound usually get low and high by it's self each time i play a song or even videos. Pls wats the problem??

0 Likes
Ray42
Voyager
Options

This fast charging problem has been caused by the update to Android 12. My phone charged fine up to the day I updated, after that - four times slower. Phones which come with Android 12 installed don't appear to be affected. Presumably a missing line in the coding for the update package. I hope Samsung get this fixed soon...😐

0 Likes