Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A70 can't charge

(Topic created on: 15-04-2023 06:41 PM)
MahE1
First Poster
Options

Hi !

I have Samsung A70 for  1  year.I had problems with my battery before , but I solved these problems by press the back of the phone.Now  my phone won't charge at all. I used many methods ,  but phone isn't  charging. I  don't  know if battery is working anymore, so I need help to be sure if battery is dead or not.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Having to push the back of your phone to charge really isn't solving the issue. Sounds a little dangerous to me. I would honestly contact samsung, maybe get the phone looked at by a samsung service centre.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Having to push the back of your phone to charge really isn't solving the issue. Sounds a little dangerous to me. I would honestly contact samsung, maybe get the phone looked at by a samsung service centre.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@MahE1  You may well need to visit a Samsung Service centre. However have you checked that there is no apparent issue with the adapter/cable and that there is no debris/water in the charging port?

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.