Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG A54

(Topic created on: 25-10-2023 11:04 PM)
King132
Explorer
Options
Hello all,

Looking about getting a samsung a54 are they good phones and do they lag on roblox or any other stuff?

And are they good for the price and please say pros and cons thank you!
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
lorenzo_Angeles
Explorer
Options
For starters the a series are affordable for a good reason why? Because cost cutting measures you won't get any ground braking performance and resolutions however the a series phones are known for there durability and long lasting battery life. I wouldn't be surprised if you end up win an exonous chip inside I would recommend you get an older flagship like the s10 or s20 they are likely to be more powerful and do the job better at gaming while at a reduced price online. I have. YouTube channel and I typically talk about technology including phones. (Lorenzo Angeles) hopefully that helps
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

As a mid range phone I'd say you can't go far wrong @King132 

If you can I'd suggest to pop into a Samsung Experience Store or a Highstreet Store that has working retail models on display to have hands on before pulling the trigger. .

There will be plenty of unboxings and reviews on YouTube to watch. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I agree with both answers here however if games are going to be played alot your better off seeing if your budget can stretch to an s22 you will be getting far more horse power. The a54 I would say is a great all round phone but for power no, for power you need a flagship.
BassDriven
Explorer
Options
S10 doesn't get security updates so I wouldn't recommend that. I have the A54 5g and it's been great aside from the camera causing the phone to restart but so far it appears to be fixed