Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A54 5G

(Topic created on: 11-11-2023 09:45 AM)
Johncy360
Journeyman
Options
Hi all, I got the problem with network after a software update, means before I was getting better signal like four signs and now only 2 signs...
What to do.
Next time may not going to do any software update....
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you don't do future updates, you'll never get away from the signal issues you're now reporting......

Have you tried a Reset Network Settings?
MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
Have you tried resetting network settings? Try that if that works. If not then try rebooting your wifi. And doing a soft reset on your phone by pressing the power button and volume down button for 10 secs.
Johncy360
Journeyman
Options
Yes already tried, and also tried all Network Mode it's same...
On Network Mode if I put on 2G full sign very low data, 3G is OK, 2G/3G auto-connect is same was 3G, LTE/3G/2G auto connect it shows 4G and sign is only 2 and data is not very bad, the last is 5G/LTE/3G/2G auto connect it shows 4G and sign is only 2 and data is very bad.
0 Likes
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
I would also suggest wiping the cache partition after every update if you haven't already.
Johncy360
Journeyman
Options
MNas04, i am using phone data, I already did all settings reset and Network reset
0 Likes
Johncy360
Journeyman
Options
The cache partition I have to wipe from pressing the power button and volume down you mean or the is other option?
0 Likes
Johncy360
Journeyman
Options
Thanks
0 Likes
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
Hopefully that helps. What version of the A54 do you have the SM-A546B or SM-A546E
0 Likes