I got a new Samsung A53, and every night it keeps restarting, and when unlocked it says "Starting phone" etc.
It shows the Cog on the screen showing that it has been restarted.
I have gone through all the troubleshooting Steps with support and auto-optimization is turned off also.
Has anyone else been having issues with this?
HI @JDRMLee Have you tried wiping the cache partition which can fix some issues. Temporary files are deleted but Data is intact.
This is performed by the following steps:
1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
Apps can also be repaired in the same Recovery Menu.
I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.
My Device- S21 Ultra 5G ( SM-998B/DS ) CSC= BTU , 12GB/256GB
One Ui 5.0,Android 13 .
Thanks for your reply. I will give this a go.
Happy new year!
It was never turned on, so sadly that isn't the issue.
I have tried turning it on and back off and restarting etc.
Still no luck.
Thanks for the reply.