Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A53 Graphics Corruption

(Topic created on: 27-07-2022 09:20 AM)
RichardMcCollim
Student
Options

Two days after purchase, the graphic quality of my new Samsung Galaxy A53 suddenly, dramatically reduced, such as a drop from a 2022 smartphone down to the equivalent of a 1992 cheap printer printout with fuzzy pixelation.
With the exception of the T-Mobile startup image, all other graphics have lowered quality. Photos, image icons, fonts, colors, backgrounds, internet design and photos, app graphics, videos, and the general visual graphics are markedly lowered quality, with photos showing drastically fuzzy and pixelated and videos completely blurry and low quality. This is an absolutely unacceptable quality. It appears like the graphics card or software has corrupted or changed to a low graphics quality or the phone was designed to look great in the store but drop several multiples of notches after purchase.
Please send me a refund and send me to the next equivalent quality phone in the same price range, that does not have the inherent defects of the Samsung Galaxy A53.

1 REPLY 1
Andy3
Voyager
Options
Try a factory reset. This is normally due to carrier firmware. If your technical minded flash a Samsung official firmware
0 Likes