Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung a32 freeze issues

(Topic created on: 26-05-2021 07:27 PM)
K44L
Explorer
Options
Hi. I have bought a samsung a32 5g not so long ao. I have noticed the screen freezes or hangs and wont respond. It has occured a few times over last few weeks and i have to restart the phone and it starts working again. Any idea why this keeps on happening?
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
CarlH
Options

Hi @K44L. How often does this happen and does it occur when using a particular app or feature? Is your software up to date? Check this in Settings > Software update > Download and install. 

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

That's not good @K44L 

It's going to be a case of trying to troubleshoot what's happening.

If the following does not work then I'd ask for a replacement.

• Update your apps in your Samsung Galaxy Store and Playstore.
  • Clear out junk files via your Device Care.
  • Uninstall any themes you may have downloaded.
  • Uninstall any Apk file's / App's.
  • Remove any relevant sd card as a glitching Sd card can cause issues.
  • Put the phone in Safe Mode which disables your downloaded app's but let's your stock app's keep working. If the issues stop then this highlights a downloaded app as the possible issue. Come out of Safe Mode and start deleting your most recent downloaded app's one at a time until it stops. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ 
  • Clear your phone's System Cache Files by turning your phone Off and then from a set series of button presses go into the phone's System Files and clear the cache. No information is lost this way. You may need to insert your headphones or hook upto a computer with your data cable to get to this menu on the phone. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ 
  • A very last resort is to back up and remove any relevant sd card and factory reset. Then don't use any back up as a corrupted back up can cause issues so instead set the phone up as new to see what happens.

A Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre can take a look.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

GaryC76
First Poster
Options
If it happens again hold both volume buttons(up+down) and power button all at the same time, Hold these until the Samsung logo appears then let go.
0 Likes
Kakaran
First Poster
Options

My Samsung a32 screen got stuck and hanged... No tips working on it.

0 Likes
Kakaran
First Poster
Options

What should I do now?

0 Likes