Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A20e not connecting to Android Auto

(Topic created on: 28-07-2020 07:37 PM)
bluezelos
Explorer
Options

Hi, I have a Samsung A20e phone running android 10 and a Kenwood head unit in my car which is new and Android Auto compatible.

I am aware Android Auto is now built into Android 10 on my smartphone, however I have tried both wired and wirelessly to connect to Android Auto on the head unit but it won't seem to connect. The phone connects by bluetooth fine, the phone shows on the head unit as connected and all my phone book connections are there and I can use the phone through it, but getting no joy connecting to AA.

I have downloaded the AA for phone screens app too to try that but that doesn't work. I have had a Apple iphone connected to the carplay feature wirelessly no problems, a friend has also connected his Galaxy S10 android phone as well wirelessly.

Do I take it that AA is not compatible with ALL Samsung phones running Android 10, and newer models only, or is it a problem with the app (built in AA) on my phone?

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
bluezelos
Explorer
Options

Problem solved bought an iphone 8, eveything runs smoothly, wirelessly. I'm done with Samsung and android.

You can close this now

0 Likes