Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

One UI 6 - quick panel colour

(Topic created on: 26-11-2023 11:38 PM)
AdamPride96
Apprentice
Options
I have a Samsung A54 5G and got the new update today for one ui 6. I noticed the new colour pallet setting and that the quick menu is now in monochrome by default. Does anyone know if there's a way to make the quick panel buttons blue again without having to change the entire colour pallet? 
E.g. I don't want to change the colour for all samsung apps, just the quick panel / menu. 
Any help is greatly appreciated 😊
Go to solution
29 REPLIES 29
Members_uPFM5dG
Apprentice
Options

I found a way, through palette settings. You can find my solution as a reply to OP 

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

What a stupid decision. They went out of their way to perfect oneui 5.1 and to provide dark mode for the quick panel to now change it to this monochromatic junk. It hurts your eyes when toggling it at night. And the color pallette has only a few boring and washed out color choices. 

Jeroenst
Apprentice
Options

This really sucks! Please bring back the the blue buttons ASAP! I don't want this monochromatic change which hurts my eyes! It really looks like a cheap Chinese fake phone now. 

1000137589.png

Sebastienbo
Pioneer
Options

The grey/white makes it difficult to see which quick buttons are on or off

For older people this is a disaster.

Sebastienbo
Pioneer
Options

The colour palette affects everything

Even the application icons, they have no more there original colours that the developers assigned to their application

ale___f
Journeyman
Options

Hi! I have a Samsung S21FE and I solved it with Theme Park downloadable from the Galaxy Store, the colors I used are #7D1B1B1 #FF3069FE #E3E4E5 #88959595.  You can change the transparency intensities of the blur level as you wish. You can also make the panel darker with more intense black scales. The one in the photo is my customized panel. 

1000048598.jpg

Jeroenst
Apprentice
Options

Thank @ale___f @! changed the colors and blue it looks more or less like the ol

0 Likes
GreySentry
Student
Options

So I just tried something

Go to notification settings and advanced, and toggle show app icon in notifications on. 

Then go to wallpapers settings and change the colour palet to any other colour. Now check your notifications, they should be the app icons now rather than monochrome. Now you can change the colour palet how you like and the app icons will stay on in the notifications. 

1000018384.jpg

Jabey
First Poster
Options

This works perfectly.

No "messing"

You can customise to your heart's content, or simply just change the notification  Panel icons colour

0 Likes
Jeroenst
Apprentice
Options
  • That works part of. The blue color is washed out and also the color of the calculator for example is changed.
0 Likes