Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

One UI 6 - quick panel colour

(Topic created on: 26-11-2023 11:38 PM)
AdamPride96
Apprentice
Options
I have a Samsung A54 5G and got the new update today for one ui 6. I noticed the new colour pallet setting and that the quick menu is now in monochrome by default. Does anyone know if there's a way to make the quick panel buttons blue again without having to change the entire colour pallet? 
E.g. I don't want to change the colour for all samsung apps, just the quick panel / menu. 
Any help is greatly appreciated 😊

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
I've got the s22 ultra and have noticed the same. I haven't found any way of changing it yet, so let's hope that someone comes up with a solution.

View solution in context

Solution
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
There isn't any way without "messing" with the phone. I will say you get used to it though

View solution in context

29 REPLIES 29
Solution
woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
I've got the s22 ultra and have noticed the same. I haven't found any way of changing it yet, so let's hope that someone comes up with a solution.
AlexLdn
Voyager
Options
You can use Goodlock app and quick star module 😉
Solution
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
There isn't any way without "messing" with the phone. I will say you get used to it though
woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
Well, that's a real shame. Why on earth would someone think that users would like the new look, when tweaking the features in the latest update? I just hope that this is addressed by the time the next one comes out.
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I will be honest I really like it but I understand where you coming from they shouldn't just decide what they think other people will like and force it upon them
Gregk64
Navigator
Options
I just realised you can change the highlighted colour by changing the palette colours in wallpaper settings, hope this helps.
Gene88
First Poster
Options

Yeah it's silly it went to monochrome and the layout changed. I managed to change colour of quick panel buttons on mine model s23+ .  Long press on empty spot on home page as you would to access widgets and wall paper. Select Wallpaper and Styles/Colour palette/select your desired colour. Video on instructions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrCs1J84Eag. Hope this helps

Options
I suggest you try the good lock app, but I'm not sure as I am still on one UI 5.1
0 Likes
Members_uPFM5dG
Apprentice
Options

Go to Setting > Wallpaper and style > Color palette

Switch color palette On

Change colors to whatever combination you like. If it is already in the one you like, just select another one and back to the original. The Apply button will be now enabled. Click on it.

The notification bar will switch color. 

Note for One UI developers: I think this happens if your oneui is updated when the phone is in dark mode.