Did you mean: 

Original topic:

'No Sim card' error message

(Topic created on: 21-03-2021 03:44 PM)
pamk1
First Poster
Options
Galaxy A Series

I have a Samsung A20e. I keep getting the 'no sim card' error message. I've phoned thrice - and was cut off every time. I put in new Sim card and and SD card. Still a problem. Did technical chat and was told to try safe mode. No use. Got the error message. Then I did a factory reset. Still a problem. I was then offered a repair. Guess what? Came back and it's STILL a problem. Have also done safe mode post-'repair' and it's still a problem. What now? I don't know what else to try. It's under warranty but this is patently a fault. Why won't Samsung replace the phone?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy A Series
Occam's razor. Try a new sim.
0 Likes
CodyH
Navigator
Options
Galaxy A Series
try sim card without SD card in.

also.
are sure sim card put in right? as easy put in wrong or wrong way around extra.

did turn phone of then put simcard in then turn on.

try system restart too.

if nothing works may need new sim card, if still persist after all that and all already tried then its most likely faulty device you got.
0 Likes
pamk1
First Poster
Options
Galaxy A Series

Thanks, but yeah. Tried new Sim card. New SD card. Factory reset. Problem won't go away. The cards both work fine in another phone. Samsung won't replace phone and the only option I was offered was to have to send it in for repair AGAIN! So annoying. Will try that but if that doesn't work, I'm stuck.

0 Likes
pamk1
First Poster
Options
Galaxy A Series

Thanks but that was the first thing I tried. Also new SD card. Factory reset. Problem is still there. Samsung repaired the phone (allegedly) and problem returned a few hours later. Not it's off for repair again. They've refused a replacement phone, and Argos (where I bought it) won't help. I'm running out of options.

0 Likes