Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

photos

(Topic created on: 21-03-2021 05:51 PM)
Istanbul2005
First Poster
Options
I installed latest download on my Samsung A71 and all photo's and videos on my gallery have been deleted and my camera wont save photo's to gallery, anyone know how to fix?
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
CarlH
Options

Hi @Istanbul2005. Do you have a Micro SD card in your phone? If so, was it encrypted?If you open the Google Photos app, do you have any pictures/ videos in there? 

0 Likes
Istanbul2005
First Poster
Options
Hi CarlH thanks for the reply,i have checked the Google drive app and their are some photo's on it but as I posted earlier my gallery is completely empty of all my photos and videos. I have a Smarty sim card in my phone don't know if it is encrypted and also when i use the camera it won't save photos to my gallery
0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Hey @Istanbul2005 

The SD card is an external storage that is separate to the SIM card. But, if you previously backed up your data, you'll be able to restore this by heading into Settings > Accounts and backup > Restore data.

As for the Camera app, we'd like you to clear the app data to see if this helps. You can do this by heading into Settings > Apps > Camera > Storage > Clear data. 

0 Likes