Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No charger provided with my new phone?

(Topic created on: 07-11-2022 12:29 PM)
Cazad
Student
Options

I was so excited to be updating my phone with Sky Mobile but was extremely disappointed to find my new device Samsung galaxy A33 5g came with a cable, but no charger. I feel this is very shortsighted cost effectiveness gone wrong & leaves myself &  your other customers open to damage from fraudulent products.

It always stated in your instructions that using device without cables & chargers provided can cause damage & nullify the guarantee. Which is why I have always been so careful to do just that.

I have been very happily using Samsung phones for over  12 years. Sadly this is the first time I have found issue to complain!

I have purchased a charger from Amazon.co.uk it stated it was a genuine Samsung 25 watt super fast charger.  I'm suspicious it is not though. But I can not afford to buy anymore so I'm left feeling anxious when I should just be enjoying using my new phone. 

Very disappointed & anxious  😰 

Please rethink not supplying chargers with your future devices?

Thanks,

Caroline Galuszka.

24 REPLIES 24
TheUnfriendlyGuy
First Poster
Options

I just really wish they made it an optional you want a charge or not, I only had a 15 watt with USB-A from my S9+

when I got my phone from pre-order the phone carrier didn't have any charger for the phone.

0 Likes
mnbhagan1
First Poster
Options

I recently purchased a Samsung A54 5g unit. I did not get a charging block with it and only the cable. I am very disappointed as I cannot charge my new phone now. I think that Samsung should seriously reconsider this course of action and should as a bare minimum provide a charging block with the cable as I don't have a charging block with works with this cable and I have to put out additional money to purchase a charging block. This "environmentally" friendly pitch appears to me to be nothing more than a cost saving exercise by Samsung which leads to greater profit rather than making the customer experience as the best that should be. I would think that the least that Samsung can do is send me a charging block for their shortsighted, ill informed decision.

0 Likes
dream_Emi
Apprentice
Options
The a series don't come with charging plugs
0 Likes
Alex0085
First Poster
Options
That is just what ive notice. Just opened the box of my new phone. So how do we charge our phone? I dont have a computer.
Members_AulMyVs
First Poster
Options

So i bought a new smartphone and its now run out of charge.

I don't have a charger that can accept usb-c so now I have to go buy a charger to continue using this phone? How can you get away with selling a product that will only work for less than a week and not provide adequate charging facilities? Charging cable supplied is completely useless to me, i have no plugs or connections on my PC that can accept it. All in the name of saving plastics??? seems to be like a money grabbing scheme from the manufacturers, what a scam. Here.....come buy our new product but we won't tell you that it won't work for long without buying these extras.

0 Likes