Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery drain out of the box with One UI 6.1, Galaxy A55

(Topic created on: 12-04-2024 02:42 AM)
SirVss
Journeyman
Options

I heard about other Galaxy S series, which experience huge drain and hot battery after updated from OneUI 6.0 to 6.1, but I never thought, that a brand new phone, out of the box with OneUI 6.1 can manifesting same issues.

Unfortunately, the phone, shinny brand new, two weeks used already, can be such a mess due to a buggy firmware, sloppy integrated.

If we put on top of battery drain which make this phone a pain in my charger and my life, the AOD auto brightness issues, result is a one fat piece of giant failure.

Samsung, please put your sh*t together and fix all of this, sooner than later!

We pay a lot of money, not just for hardware, but for software too! Make it work, otherwise...!

2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@SirVss 

You could try these generic troubleshooting steps. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate to ask.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@SirVss  Not minimising the issues but the problems are not universal, check the Troubleshooting @BandOfBrothers  described. 

Best to also ensure apps which are not used  a great deal are placed in sleep Mode and to only have connections like GPS,Bluetooth and Wifi runing when needed.  More optimisation techniques here , may not wish to use them all for the best experience though. https://www.androidpolice.com/how-to-extend-your-samsung-phones-battery-life/ 

If problems persists an idea to send an Eror Report,Samsung Members-Support-Send Feedback-Error Reports.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes