Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix picture in picture doesn't work

(Topic created on: 24-05-2022 07:51 PM)
firdavsy
First Poster
Options

Hi community. I have Samsung Galaxy A22 5G version. I have installed Netflix. Like everybody else. But here's the deal. My Netflix app doesn't run in Picture in Picture mode. What's the problem. Can somebody help me with problem. #galaxy a22 5g

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi, there are some things you can try here https://www.digitbin.com/fix-picture-in-picture-pip-not-working-oo contact Netflix for support. n-android/amp/
If you still have no luck you will need t
0 Likes
Eucolab
First Poster
Options

1. Check your device: First and foremost, make sure you are using a compatible device and operating system for Picture in Picture mode.

2. Restart your device: If Picture in Picture still isn't working after checking your device, try restarting it.

3. Check your Netflix settings: Make sure Picture in Picture is enabled in your Netflix settings.

4. Check your browser: If you are using a web browser, make sure you have the latest version installed and that the browser is compatible with Picture in Picture mode.

5. Update your Netflix app: Make sure you have the latest version of the Netflix app installed on your device.

6. Check your internet connection: A weak or unstable internet connection can also cause Picture in Picture to malfunction.

7. Try a different device: If all else fails, try using a different device or platform to watch Netflix in Picture in Picture mode. You can find more help here: Windows and Internet tutorials

I have worked for some of the larger companies in the industry, and am sought after for my knowledge and skills. I am also a highly motivated individual who loves to challenge myself to create the best work possible.
0 Likes