24-05-2022 07:51 PM in
Hi community. I have Samsung Galaxy A22 5G version. I have installed Netflix. Like everybody else. But here's the deal. My Netflix app doesn't run in Picture in Picture mode. What's the problem. Can somebody help me with problem. #galaxy a22 5g
24-05-2022 09:52 PM in
23-01-2023 09:10 PM in
1. Check your device: First and foremost, make sure you are using a compatible device and operating system for Picture in Picture mode.
2. Restart your device: If Picture in Picture still isn't working after checking your device, try restarting it.
3. Check your Netflix settings: Make sure Picture in Picture is enabled in your Netflix settings.
4. Check your browser: If you are using a web browser, make sure you have the latest version installed and that the browser is compatible with Picture in Picture mode.
5. Update your Netflix app: Make sure you have the latest version of the Netflix app installed on your device.
6. Check your internet connection: A weak or unstable internet connection can also cause Picture in Picture to malfunction.
7. Try a different device: If all else fails, try using a different device or platform to watch Netflix in Picture in Picture mode. You can find more help here: Windows and Internet tutorials