Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My problems with Samsung Galaxy A51 (less than 24 hours of using)

(Topic created on: 08-07-2021 10:36 PM)
M0rix
Explorer
Options

Please read my problems with Galaxy A51 before buying galaxy A51 and thinking about these issues.
It has a lot of issues on the Bluetooth, VPN network, managing RAM, fingerprint sensor, and multitasking.
When all applications closed, 3gb of memory still in use. Lagging when playing music and working with other Apps and sometimes touch doesn't work correctly.
The fingerprint doesn't work correctly; sometimes, you need to try three times to detect your finger.
Bluetooth doesn't work, sometimes automatically disconnected, and when playing the music, sound breaking every few seconds(the audio playback starts to stutter).
It has the same problem on YouTube and other players.
You can't use L2TP VPN connections because when connected to the VPN after 60 seconds phone crashed and restarted.
I read and watched many reviews on youtube and the Internet, but they only show the good side of the product and never tell about these issues.
I regret buying this phone.

38 REPLIES 38
Muneeb727
First Poster
Options

I am facing similar issue with my a51 here in Pakistan

0 Likes
AdiN
First Poster
Options

Yes  I faced the same problem and got panick. googled and found your solution. I tried with many different cables and plugs which all work with my other samsung devices. This A51 only recognizes the plug and cable that was in the box. Others after few seconds goes on/off just looping.

0 Likes
Azbro
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I found out that those el-cheapo $2 "Samsung Type C"  cables selling online do work. As long as it stated "Samsung Type C"  on the title. 

But premium brand 5A high quality cables will not work. 

So, no fancy braided stuff for the A51.

Anyway, just bring your A51 to an Accesories phone shop to try.. Many.. One is sure to work. 

Too bad in stores or online, can't find a 2M cable. 

0 Likes
Nitika
First Poster
Options

How do we get a refund for the faulty phone? Mine keeps crashing..

0 Likes
Ti1cy
First Poster
Options

So i have a question. I was thinking on buying an A51. But then i saw the problems with bluetooth and other stuff. So if someone who have a Samsung A51, could tell me if the problems are now fixed or are still there. Thanks for replying. 😀

0 Likes
AjayPrakash
First Poster
Options

Yes, Samsung A51 is ***** and just after 4 days of purchase the mobile. Battery started showing its real efficiency, the battery would not even last for 4 hours with 100 % charge and the speaker will to top noisy similar to koren phones available for 1500 rupees at roadside shops, this model A51 should not have been released to sales I think the QA people did not do their job correctly during the testing phase.

In addition to this their customer care and service center is pathetic as they always keep yelling at the customers and will not let you talk about the issue, all the service centers are jam packed and will always be crowded and that exactly shows the stability and customer experience of Samsung

A51 is Bull***** as the new comers Redmi, Realme, Oppo, and all new brands are way more better than this ***** mobile which needs to be put on a SCRAP

0 Likes
arian16
First Poster
Options

Still encounters the issue regarding hanging and restarting by itself. Can you please include the fix on your next update? Reformatting the phone (some suggest this as a fix) and setting up it again is really an inconvenience.

0 Likes
sojin
Student
Options

bad user experience after 6 months,
lagging a lot !!
Network courage issues. 
Camera went worst

0 Likes
Lyanceyjones
First Poster
Options

I got my phone through Spectrum last November.  I have always had Samsung phones.  This was has so many annoyances! Things open when I am barely touching them. When I talk on the phone my face presses the mute button or hangs up. Fingerprint rarely works. When I press the volume up button it goes down. Lots of stupid little annoyances. 

0 Likes