Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My problems with Samsung Galaxy A51 (less than 24 hours of using)

(Topic created on: 12-05-2020 03:27 PM)
M0rix
Explorer
Options

Please read my problems with Galaxy A51 before buying galaxy A51 and thinking about these issues.
It has a lot of issues on the Bluetooth, VPN network, managing RAM, fingerprint sensor, and multitasking.
When all applications closed, 3gb of memory still in use. Lagging when playing music and working with other Apps and sometimes touch doesn't work correctly.
The fingerprint doesn't work correctly; sometimes, you need to try three times to detect your finger.
Bluetooth doesn't work, sometimes automatically disconnected, and when playing the music, sound breaking every few seconds(the audio playback starts to stutter).
It has the same problem on YouTube and other players.
You can't use L2TP VPN connections because when connected to the VPN after 60 seconds phone crashed and restarted.
I read and watched many reviews on youtube and the Internet, but they only show the good side of the product and never tell about these issues.
I regret buying this phone.

38 REPLIES 38
DANIYAL100
Explorer
Options

They will not respond us anymore as they are busy in entertaining the hifi people who are buying Samsung note 10+ or pre booking samsung Note 20+

but believe me this was my first and last time I purchased Samsung and the best part was my colleagues were planning to buy Samsung Notes and 20s etc from DU and Etisalat. They all switched to Huawei Mate 20 PRo and P30 pro and are extremely happy.

Samsung will not even be reading these post. but I RECOMMEND EVERYONE NOT TO BUYING SAMSUNG PHONES. 

0 Likes
MattiasLucas
First Poster
Options

My samsung A51 restarts 3 times a day it's really hard to keep wifi network stable and network can be slow at times with bluetooth stuttering_ the phones bout a month old can't believe I'm saying this but Tecno and Oppo did a better Job in thier phone brands, never telling anyone to get samsung devices

0 Likes
DANIYAL100
Explorer
Options

This was the last time I bought SAMSUNG's any product. 

After this I am shifting to Huawei and would like everyone to do the same. 

Last night I was driving and the map was on and I was on call with my family when suddenly the ***** phone restarted itself out of nowhere. 

SAMSUNG YOU TOOK ALL YOUR TRUST AWAY AND THE BEST PART IS YOUR SERVICE CENTER WAS SAYING THEY WILL REPAIR THE CELL PHONE AND WILL TAKE 2-3 DAYS TO DO THAT. 

0 Likes
phnompenh
First Poster
Options

Hello! my New Galaxy A51  problem with camera 48Mp, the quality pictures from this camera is low than Sumsung J2 2018 (8Mp). how could i do for this problem?

0 Likes
Marialena
First Poster
Options

Hi everybody, i had the same issue with samsung A51 and I contacted a samsung representative via samsung member app. He suggested to put the phone on safe mode then link the bluetoth device on the phone and then bring the back the phone to normal mode. For me it worked, my headphones are now connected to the phone.

Here is the link on how to put your phone on safe mode: https://www.samsung.com/au/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-your-device-in-safe-mode/

I hope it works for you as well!

0 Likes
Asourabh777
First Poster
Options

I earnestly request samsung to kindly shove its a** with this *******g piece of ***** ***** which they are selling so brazenly.

These mother******** don't bother to provide good product even after taking such hefty amounts.

After spending 24k, I feel the dumbest person ever to buy this ***** *****. 

It will burn a hole in your pocket because you have spent your hard earned money.

Signing off

0 Likes
sahil_kumar_rai
First Poster
Options

Is that worth buying now? Or shall i go with another one?
Which would be better option?

0 Likes
Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options

I agree they should show this issues on YouTube. The phone is not worth 300 imo, all down to the 2016 level exynos laggy CPU (for the most part as well as cost-cutting with dodgy haptics, no ip68 and no glass and metal). I have an A8 2018 with a similar laggy exynos CPU, and I share all the performance related issues you have. Message : never buy a midrange exynos product. Flagship exynos seems quite good tho, even exynos S8 now performs amazing with even heavier usage.

0 Likes
Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options

No don't go with this exynos device instead wait for OnePlus Z or get 6T/7 or even if possible A71 is much better. I definitely don't reccomend Oppo/Xiaomi and ESPECIALLY Huawei because their UI is subjectively and most people agree, utter rubbish. No matter the specs if your software is rubbish it ruins the device.

0 Likes
HrFabio
Student
Options

It is surprising they sell this phone here in Australia. I'm heading to the store right now to get my money back and I'm sure I will get it. That is how it works here mate. I'm really sorry for people in other Countries were the warranty is just a fairytale.

0 Likes