Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

My Phone Stuck On Samsung Galaxy A11 Boot Up Screen

(Topic created on: a month ago)
XGuard
Journeyman
Options

i have Samsung Galaxy A11 - SM-A115F if i'm correct. My phone is stuck on Samsung Galaxy A11 Powered By Android screen. if i try to hold down the power button with volume down button phone is trying to do something vibrates and tries to open and doing it repeadetly but fails , when i let go of 2 buttons phone comes to the same screen. and when i unplug it it  closes off but if i try to open it by holding power button it lights up gray screen but closes after that. is this battery related issue?

0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@XGuard: Based on the nature of your issue I recommend arranging for an authorised engineer to inspect the device. Please head to samsung.com > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Contact us, and get in touch via your preferred contact method, and an advisor will be on hand to assist you further. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
XGuard
Journeyman
Options

if somone wonders what did i , i downloaded Stock ROM with ODIN and it is fixed i suggest you guys to Install ROM on your device again. Fun fact i didn't contacted samsung support.

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
XGuard
Journeyman
Options

and when i plug it back in it doesn't show battery percentage only shows Samsung Galaxy A11 Powered By Android screen.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@XGuard: Please try connecting the phone to a PC via USB cable, try switching off the phone, then press the Power and Volume Up keys together until the Samsung logo appears on screen. Release the buttons at this stage, and you should see a Recovery Mode screen. Using the Volume Down button, scroll to Wipe Cache Partition, and hit the power button to select it. Select 'Yes', then scroll to Reboot System Now on the Recovery Menu, and tap the Power button.

To check if the issue is battery related, you may wish to try leaving the phone unplugged until the battery charge depletes, then connect to a charger and check to see if the charging indicator appears on screen. I also recommend trying another compatible charger, just in case the issue is stemming from your current charger. 

0 Likes
XGuard
Journeyman
Options

i cannot try it cause when i plug it somewhere it just automatically turns on and gets stuck on Samsung Galaxy A11 Powered By Android screen. and when i plug it on computer it shut down and power button did nothing when i plug it on outlet again it automatically opens and shows Samsung Galaxy A11 Powered By Android screen. but never shut downs the phone is sitting like 1 or 3 months not charged or powered on.

0 Likes
XGuard
Journeyman
Options

and this is what it does when it's not plugged just power button holding

0 Likes
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@XGuard: Based on the nature of your issue I recommend arranging for an authorised engineer to inspect the device. Please head to samsung.com > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Contact us, and get in touch via your preferred contact method, and an advisor will be on hand to assist you further. 

0 Likes
XGuard
Journeyman
Options

yeah i think that's the only solution.  Thank you

0 Likes
Solution
XGuard
Journeyman
Options

if somone wonders what did i , i downloaded Stock ROM with ODIN and it is fixed i suggest you guys to Install ROM on your device again. Fun fact i didn't contacted samsung support.

0 Likes