Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

My new a20e has the instruction manual in Dutch!

(Topic created on: 06-06-2020 11:32 AM)
macabee
Journeyman
Options

My new a20e has the instruction manual in Dutch! how do I change it to English? how do I change it to English?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Are you referring to the User Manual on Settings? If so, by selecting User Manual, the phone will take you to the Download Center at samsung.com, and if the phone was purchased from Samsung.UK, the language will be autoamtically set for English. You can do a Factory Reset of the phone to see if it helps after you back up your data and remove any account or you can access the English User Manual for the A20e here.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi @macabee, are you still having issues with this? If so, can you confirm where you purchased the phone from?
0 Likes
macabee
Journeyman
Options

I bought the phone and one for my wife just over a week ago direct from Samsung in the UK!

Barry

0 Likes
Solution
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Are you referring to the User Manual on Settings? If so, by selecting User Manual, the phone will take you to the Download Center at samsung.com, and if the phone was purchased from Samsung.UK, the language will be autoamtically set for English. You can do a Factory Reset of the phone to see if it helps after you back up your data and remove any account or you can access the English User Manual for the A20e here.