Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Galaxy A12 has been randomly switching off the wifi on my phone ever since I updated it

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Yadvay31
Journeyman
Options

What can i do to fix the problem?

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
Try resetting your wifi and mobile data settings. Settings>general management >reset >reset all settings.
0 Likes
Yadvay31
Journeyman
Options

Trying this rn

0 Likes
Yadvay31
Journeyman
Options

NOW, the wifi is no longer turning on

DrWage
Pathfinder
Options

I assume you have already tried restarting the device?

So that we don't misunderstand each other. There is a difference between Wifi-Function-On and Wifi Connected. 

You mean that the WiFi function doesn't even activate? So it's off? So you shouldn't come to any menu where you can see the available WiFi networks in your area?

Or do you mean the WiFi function is ON and it doesn't connect to your WiFi network? He tries the connection, but fails immediately

0 Likes
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
Restart the phone in safe mode. You might have to turn off flight mode, and try connecting to WiFi again. If it connects and remains stable, then that would indicate some 3rd party app or customisation is to blame. Resetting wifi should not cause you issues like that.
0 Likes
Yadvay31
Journeyman
Options

The wifi function toggle turns off as soon as I turn it on

0 Likes
Yadvay31
Journeyman
Options

How to restart in Safe mode?

0 Likes
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
Long press on power button, long press on power icon, tap safe mode icon. When phone reboots, you may have to turn off flight mode. Try connecting to WiFi.
0 Likes
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
Ensure you haven't got flight mode toggled on...
0 Likes