Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mms

(Topic created on: 04-05-2021 11:37 AM)
Magpie33
Pioneer
Options
Can anyone tell me how I enable  mms on my phone  so I can send  photos,  it says  mms disabled  but I've being  though my phone  and can't find it  I've  got  a Samsung a21s  thanks. 
4 REPLIES 4
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Go to settings, connections, mobile networks, access point names and make sure the correct apn settings for your carrier are present. If not, Google the info you need .
0 Likes
Province
Explorer
Options
Phone's usually charge for multi media message's majority of the network providers. A good application for free multimedia message's is What's App, you can down load this on playstore.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Magpie33: In order to send and receive MMS messages you will need to activate Mobile Data by swiping from the top of your screen to the bottom, and selecting Mobile Data from the Quick Panel. To check if MMS is enabled, please open the Messages app > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Settings > More Settings > Multimedia Messages > Restrictions, and set this to 'Warning' or 'Free'. When set to 'Warning' you will be notified if an SMS message converts to MMS, so you can enable Mobile Data accordingly. I hope this helps. 

0 Likes
Dunky69
First Poster
Options
Set to data roaming 4g
0 Likes