Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mms on my a71

(Topic created on: 25-10-2020 04:54 AM)
Gentlegiant
First Poster
Options
I can't send mms messages on my phone, Samsung have tried and failed to fix and treating me a disabled wheelchair user like a idiot. I feel agreived I have a useless phone. Is there anyone out there who can help with my settings
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Mms is typically driven by your network So may need your network provider to provision your account to use mms @Gentlegiant 

Also a good stable 3G data connection is needed.

Mms is also usually a chargeable service so can cist to send each mms.

Personally I use WhatsApp,  Facebook messenger or email to send pictures.

Also if you haven't checked yet please launch your messages app and press the 3 little dots in the top right hand corner and choose settings. Then more settings , multi media messages and under restrictions choose free.

The multi media settings are supplied by your network and are in your apn settings in Settings, connections,  Mobile Network's , Access Point Names , tap on your network, and the relevant settings are in there to check or edit.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Gentlegiant
First Poster
Options
I can put my sim card in my old phone and it works mms OK in there, it's receiving the same signal as my samsung phone does so it must be my phone. Samsung h as ve tried to changed my settings over the phone and giffgaff have tried to help but nothing helps. It must be a software glitch in the phone its got the latest update but Samsung can't find it. I can't use what's app as my mum has only a basic phone so no apps. I am frustrated with Samsung as they just trying the same thing every time I hope there is a different answer. I can't return my phone to amazon as its outside my return window.
0 Likes