Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message search

(Topic created on: 01-04-2021 02:13 PM)
karlosslim
Pioneer
Options
Does anyone know what the Google or all search is on the text screen when I go to text someone at the bottom right is 3dots in a circle when I clicked on it there was an option to search Google or all is what is written there I don't to press all or Google if its gonna start messing around with what texts I send I don't understand what it is please someone explain in basic terms thanks
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@karlosslim: Are you using the default Messages app, or another option such as the Google Messages app? I wasn't able to find what you were describing, therefore would you be able to provide a screen shot of the option so we're on the same page? 

0 Likes
karlosslim
Pioneer
Options
Just at top left of keyboard and Next pic is search I on about

Screenshot_20210401-141859_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20210401-141841_Messages.jpg

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@karlosslim: Are you referring to the magnifying glass 'Search' option in the screen shot above? If so then this can be used to search for Emojis, Stickers and more. Is it prompting you to search Google or All after entering a search option? 

0 Likes
karlosslim
Pioneer
Options
1st choice i clicked on three dots the right of the words then 2nd choice is the magnifying 🔎 then 3rd option is what I confused about us the option to do "Google or all" that's what I don't understand i can't write it anymore clearly than that with respect i not being facetious but I hope u can explain what I'm confused about mate
0 Likes