Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest software update.

(Topic created on: 11-04-2022 02:16 PM)
Chrisks
Journeyman
Options
Dunno what's happened in the last update, but since my phone did this last update my battery life has halved. Has anyone else had this?
I hope Samsung sort this out soon ad my A70 phone is no longer lasting through the day. 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Official_Block
Navigator
Options
Hi Chrisks. This may be that the update is very heavy. Try going to device care and optimise your phone. If that doesn't help, try backing up your phone, reset it and your battery may improve. Let me know if you need help with anything.
Chrisks
Journeyman
Options
Battery life is no better. Only shows 22hrs for full charge. Utter rubbish.
That last update has ruined my phone.
Thanks Samsung. 😬
Chrisks
Journeyman
Options
Battery life is no better. Only shows 22hrs for full charge. Utter rubbish.
That last update has ruined my phone.
Thanks Samsung. 😬
Chrisks
Journeyman
Options
22 hrs on a charge and that's only if I don't use it. Come on Samsung, don't ignor this. It was your update that caused it. We need to at least know if you're looking to fix this issue.
0 Likes
abuhuraira417
Explorer
Options

I'm also using Samsung A70 . An update came to my phone on the 2nd of last April.It will be

Screenshot_20220412-162339_Software update.jpg

roughly like 420 MB. The problem is my battery life has halved since the update. I reset my phone. I did everything possible but suddenly my battery life was halved after the update.  Now I'm sure it's because of the update. It was the only security update March 2022. I would humbly request Samsung to resolve this issue of course.

Thanks Samsung

0 Likes
abuhuraira417
Explorer
Options

I'm also using Samsung A70 . An update came to my phone on the 2nd of last April.It will be roughly like 420 MB. The problem is my battery life has halved since the update. I reset my phone. I did everything possible but suddenly my battery life was halved after the update.  Now I'm sure it's because of the update. It was the only security update March 2022. I would humbly request Samsung to resolve this issue of course.

0 Likes
Chrisks
Journeyman
Options
Does anyone know if Samsung are even looking into this issue.?
0 Likes
Official_Block
Navigator
Options
I have no idea. I am not a Samsung Employee. Sorry.
0 Likes
abuhuraira417
Explorer
Options

Hey everybody. Now I'm 100% sure that the problem is occurring because of latest software update. Yesterday I downgraded my phone to previous September 21 security patch update. I did it manually using odin3 software. You can also do it by watching video on YouTube.

Screenshot_20220416-131240_Device care.jpg

Now my battery life is back . Now my phone consume 7-8% charge for 1 hours.

I won't update my phone to the latest version unitill the battery drain problem is solved. In screenshot Samsung store consume more change because of huge app update after resetting my phone. Now everything is okay ☺️

0 Likes