Did you mean: 

Original topic:

June update A53 5G.(SM-A536B)

(Topic created on: 23-06-2022 08:39 AM)
pepsikennedy
Navigator
Options
Galaxy A Series
Hi all, has anyone got the June update yet for the A53 5G?. Seems to be put on the back burner again.😡. Last month the update was around the 10th when it got pushed. I'm in the UK.  It's all gone quiet at the minute!.🤔
0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23
RuthlessAfro24
Voyager
Options
Galaxy A Series
I've got the A52 5G and got June update it can come at anytime in the month
0 Likes
pepsikennedy
Navigator
Options
Galaxy A Series

Think Samsung are holding this back for some reason.

0 Likes
Badger42
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy A Series
I'm still awaiting it in UK. They have released it for Canada, USA and China but not UK or Europe yet 🤷‍♂️
pepsikennedy
Navigator
Options
Galaxy A Series
Cheers for the update Badger42. Its not on as older phones got June update first 🤔.Wished i never got the A53 5G. Nothing but problems. Its the Exynos processor to blame but a few. Not fit for purpose on this phone.
0 Likes
Badger42
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy A Series
I moved from Nokia to the A53 as the monthly updates were turning out quarterly with Nokia. I do like the A53 other then the battery taking a week to optimise, no issues at all, a nice device so far.
pepsikennedy
Navigator
Options
Galaxy A Series
I moved from Google Pixel 4a 5G to Samsung A53 5G as they promised 4 years of updates to A16 and 5 years of patches. At least Google guaranteed monthly patches 1st monday of every month😉. Samsung updates are a right mess at the moment.So many CSCs.
pepsikennedy
Navigator
Options
Galaxy A Series
Still nothing. Its 1st July on Friday and still on May patch. What are Samsung doing!. Its never been this late.
0 Likes
Badger42
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy A Series
It's just been released for Singapore, so getting closer 🤔
pepsikennedy
Navigator
Options
Galaxy A Series
Ever so closer also to July.🤣
0 Likes