Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

June update A53 5G.(SM-A536B)

(Topic created on: 28-06-2022 09:08 AM)
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi all, has anyone got the June update yet for the A53 5G?. Seems to be put on the back burner again.😡. Last month the update was around the 10th when it got pushed. I'm in the UK.  It's all gone quiet at the minute!.🤔
23 REPLIES 23
RuthlessAfro24
Voyager
Options
I've got the A52 5G and got June update it can come at anytime in the month
0 Likes
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options

Think Samsung are holding this back for some reason.

0 Likes
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
I'm still awaiting it in UK. They have released it for Canada, USA and China but not UK or Europe yet 🤷‍♂️
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
Cheers for the update Badger42. Its not on as older phones got June update first 🤔.Wished i never got the A53 5G. Nothing but problems. Its the Exynos processor to blame but a few. Not fit for purpose on this phone.
0 Likes
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
I moved from Nokia to the A53 as the monthly updates were turning out quarterly with Nokia. I do like the A53 other then the battery taking a week to optimise, no issues at all, a nice device so far.
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
I moved from Google Pixel 4a 5G to Samsung A53 5G as they promised 4 years of updates to A16 and 5 years of patches. At least Google guaranteed monthly patches 1st monday of every month😉. Samsung updates are a right mess at the moment.So many CSCs.
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
Still nothing. Its 1st July on Friday and still on May patch. What are Samsung doing!. Its never been this late.
0 Likes
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
It's just been released for Singapore, so getting closer 🤔
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
Ever so closer also to July.🤣
0 Likes