Forgive me if i'm posting on the wrong board, I'm not sure where I'm supposed to post. I have a Samsung A32 and my Do Not Disturb used to work fine. I have checked some answers on here and if i put my phone on safe mode i still get notifications so it's not a 3rd party app that's causing the issue. Is the only way to resolve this a factory reset? Or is there another way, i'd rather not have to do a factory reset. Thanks in advance 🐵
Hi @SW1975 Try @Fiona26 's advice. To wipe the cache partition (which keeps Data intact) follow these steps:
1. Turn off the device.
2. May need to connect to computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.
My Device- S21 Ultra 5G ( SM-998B/DS ) CSC= BTU , 12GB/256GB
One Ui 5.0,Android 13 .