Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth

(Topic created on: 31-01-2023 05:12 PM)
jessicaj
First Poster
Options
Bluetooth on my Samsung a71 has stopped connecting to any devices not already connected. It finds the device but won't connect. Keeps saying low energy device....any ideas?
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Ibsa
First Poster
Options
Good evening My Bluetooth is no correct on my car
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @jessicaj Have you tried repairing?  First step otherwise would be  turning Bluetooth off and On followed by a restart to see if that helps at all. if not  try resetting the Network connections . Go to Settings-General Management-Reset-Reset the Network connections.
You could try clearing the Bluetooth cache. Go to Settings-Apps, if Bluetooth not visible you may need to tap sort-show System Apps, Force stop  and clear Data/cache. After this step advisable to Restart. Some more detail and other suggestions  https://www.technobezz.com/fix-android-phone-wont-connect-or-pair-with-bluetooth/ 

However if not a solution may need to wipe the cache partition by these steps:

1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.

can also Repair Apps via the same Recovery Menu.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

jessicaj
First Poster
Options
Thank you I will give this ago, very helpful
0 Likes