Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with A13 - Help Please?!

(Topic created on: 07-03-2023 01:18 PM)
DESPERATE7
First Poster
Options

I'm at a loss. Since I purchased this brimming phone its caused me so many problems and I'm chronically ill and physically disabled on disability benefits and if its not possible too return the phone as I did a week after purchasing from tesco they refused to tale it back even though yhe first 2 phone's A13 Samsung same make but different boxes they both had problems so i thought 3rd time lucky as with leather cover snd top up cost me over £200 but after s week they refused to refund and I still have box receipt everything fro. Last summer and it'd problems after problems sbd since the phone decided to download some ui 5 upfatd it will be on Samsung Internet in Belgium and then k can't top up then I can't recieve calls and today I csnt make outgoing calls and I rely on a phone to call support team Dr's carers hospital as I'm terminally ill but cause I've dementia and couldn't remember password to email address they refused to take another defunct phone from the same batch I yried 2 before this one. Cam someone help as I'm confined to home and bed and cannot remember any passwords as I have to keep making a new email address and can't buy as most sites say I'm barred from site ie Samsung fault. I cannot purchase a new phone as I cannot order from this one nir make or recieve calls only since Sunday anc I don't use it much only gor emergencies and Dr's hospital etc so can someone please help me as I csnt get out and have noone Co.ing till Sunday unless I call but I need to either swap this phone or have someone pick it up a courier as I hold nit only tesco bug Samsung at fault with the faulty phone mo tesco around where I live will take back snd k still hsbd nox and receipt and is only7 months old. Until I've had a refund and compensation as ivd also been hacked and defrauded I think Samsung or tesco had better do something as until I've returned and been refunded the money for phone and case and compensation for ruining u months of a do called smartphone. Please someone help me with what to do as I csnt call anyone. Thanks a desperate OAP who's very poorly and without a lune for emergencies too.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AntS
Options

Hi @DESPERATE7 ,

I've moved your post to here to give it its own topic.

I'm guessing from what you've said that you're on a Pay-As-You-Go SIM deal, and that the inability to make or receive calls is related to not being able to top up and having run out of credit on it.

Which network are you with?

And are you able to use the Google web browser on your phone?

0 Likes
DESPERATE7
First Poster
Options
I have had issues with the 3dd supposedly new A13 from a tesco mobile store and I'm on teaco and 02 duel sims.I never run outta credit abd the nahority if issues began tweek I biuggr ut but they refused to take
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Does the call issue affect both the O2 and Tesco SIMs?

Were you able to make and receive calls with your new phone before, or have you had the call issue from the very start?

Any messaging displayed on the screen of your phone,  e.g. 'Emergency calls only' or 'Not registered on network'?

And just to clarify: what were the problems you had with the other phones you returned?

0 Likes
notveryhappy
First Poster
Options
Can't use my Samsung a13 had to go back to my old phone , no Internet connection or able to switch on or off have to restart phone all the time which it also does randomly by itself during g calls. Also restarts when I try to use Bluetooth . Have done all updates the last one of which seemed to be the problem . Any help??
0 Likes
Avarice
First Poster
Options
  1. I had to go to a repair shop after I bought mine. It turns out the retailer sold me a device and refused to sell me a sim card after several months of struggling with a locked phone that was totally bricked he told me I had to buy 3 months of service plans before I could unlock it. ATT refused to help.  I went to have a phone repair shop unlock it after paying 160 USD I found that I still can't update my device.  I would kill for a new model. But I'm so done with paying through the nose for this 😭
0 Likes