cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing the Galaxy A72

(Topic created on: 25-03-2021 12:01 PM)
AntS
Options

First revealed at the recent Galaxy Awesome Unpacked, the sweet and sizeable Galaxy A72!

The specs at a glance:

01_galaxya72_product_specifications_s.jpg

Rather like it's smaller sibling, the A52, the Galaxy A72 has that (awesome) camera, display, and long lasting battery life the ads talk about - and all those in keeping with its larger size. And it too aims to make powerful innovation accessible to everyone with it: SmartThings and SmartThings Find; sharing features ( Buds Together, Music Share, Quick Share, Private Share); and IP67 rating water and dust resistance... to mention but a few.

But, like it's smaller sibling, I think the Community maybe is a place to chat about what's behind or beyond the headlines. So, what do you guys want to know or talk about when it comes to the Galaxy A72?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And some other A Series 2021 threads you might want to check out:

2 REPLIES 2
xxxdan19
First Poster
Options
A11
0 Likes
D1p2t3k5
First Poster
Options

phone is just too big. it more like a small tablet to be exact. hard to hold at hand even though my hands are big the phone is just too long and it falls off forward. also its so slippery without a case it's impossible to use without a case. also with the case I have its almost 250 grams it's so heavy my wrists hurt if I hold for longer than 5 minusts with one hand. since it's so big it's impossible to use with one hand. it's heaviness makes it really hard to carry especially in a pocket. camera protruding also very inconvenient when holding or putting down the phone. especially without case you can easily break the camera when putting down with it's horrible slipperiness. especially mat back of the phone has 0 grip. phone hardware is nice and has good specs but the outer design just shades them completely. with phone this big and heavy it should have a very strong grip compared to the smaller phones.

0 Likes