Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I hate UI 6.0

(Topic created on: 10-07-2024 02:58 PM)
nicovilla2003
First Poster
Options

First thing I noticed is emojis. Give me my ***** emojis back omg. Listen, I CAN'T FATHOM, HOW, your actual emoji's team said, "hm yeah that would be a good idea!". KNOWING FULL WELL YOUR COMPETING AGAINST IPHONE IN EMOJIS. Emojis are a big part of prestiege for new generations and you're NOT ready for the scrutiny that's coming for your product! Imagine having an S series and buying it with old emojis, that look familiar to the previous ones which makes you love them. And then half way through the use of the phone getting an uptade bash in your face which completely ruins it. Is your emoji's team made up of facebook moms? I'd love to swear rn. I can't even enjoy using emoji's anymore, and I can't laugh at emoji's from others anymore. My dissapointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. Give us a toggle back to old emoji's or I swear this could be a turn in many people's desition to buy a samsung. I used to proudly stand on your side but this is such a deal breaker that I'm actually considering never buying samsung again.

6 REPLIES 6
Robin999
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Imagine if your only problem in the world was...emojis. I envy you 🙂

Seriously though, what's wrong with them? I don't think they're that bad.
Joeeye
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Imagine that, emojis as a deal breaker...
keith30
Mastermind
Options
You can't please everyone 😅😂
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@nicovilla2003  know that not everyone is  a massive  fan of the emojis  but think you need a bit of perspective.  Alternative emojos are available via different keyboards and apps. https://techviral.net/best-emoji-apps-android/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Different features of a phone are important to the wants and needs of an individual owner which I understand and appreciate @nicovilla2003 

Send your feedback via your Samsung Members App and then who knows what Samsung may chabge in the near future. 

If i can be of any further help please don't hesitate to ask  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
dayhunter
First Poster
Options
Hi
0 Likes