Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I hate the a12

(Topic created on: 30-07-2023 10:43 PM)
Harjotsingh
Navigator
Options
 I have been using the Samsung galaxy A12 6-7 months . It's been terrible and I paid the price 120 for it even though it's more than two years old but if I add 50 pounds I could get the A14 but that came out a month later. I was watching a video and the video laged and laged. I tried to close a app, it said system UI isn't responding. I really don't think Samsung is gonna continue to make every phone bad after a update like apple.

I'm just saying that I've not had a good experience with this phone.

6 REPLIES 6
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
Same here with my S23 base model. Had it since new and I've had nothing but problems. Wish I could return it back to Samsung for refund.
0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Big Cheese
Options
How much RAM have you got on your A12?
Depending where you bought it from it comes in 2-6 GB variants. If it's the lower version then it's not enough to handle today's world. Unless you manually close apps yourself, or speed up some stuff in Developer Options. Real lag can even be caused by a slow internet connection too.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Even though this model is a mid-range phone it should still comfortably run it's operating system and apps.

Depending on it's internal storage space it will either have a 2Gb / 3Gb / 4Gb or 6Gb of RAM which isn't a hugh amount. The phone should manage the RAM Automatically however you can manually clear up the RAM in the settings.

Also please double check your phone's software is up to date along with your apps in the Playstore and Galaxy Store.

Apologies if you've gone through this already. 

Streaming can also be affected by signal strength and data or Wi-Fi stability too and may not be the actual phone.

You could try clearing the phone's Cache Files which removes the build up of files no longer used which take up resources.

> Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop or use a Tv's USB Port to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@pepsikennedy 

How long have you owned your phone  ?

May I ask what troubleshooting steps you've tried ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Harjotsingh
Navigator
Options
4gb
0 Likes
Harjotsingh
Navigator
Options
Restarting it and even cleaning the cash
0 Likes