Did you mean: 

Original topic:

How to stop the message "You just used quick launch to open the camera"

(Topic created on: 04-03-2022 07:34 AM)
rsrrll
First Poster
Options
Galaxy A Series

I regularly use quick launch to open my camera, by double tapping the power button. I used this feature for years access a range of Samsung and Android phones. 

I recently purchased a new Samsung A21 5G, and when I use quick launch I get a pop up message at the bottom of the screen says "you just used quick launch to open the camera". I then have to tap the message to make it go away. This seems to happen every time in indoor/darker light, and occasionally outside.

I would understand if the message popped up once and went away, but it doesn't. I can quick launch 10 times in a row and it will pop up every time. 

This is extremely annoying.  

Screenshot_20220304-072356_Camera.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
GalaxyA51user
Voyager
Options
Galaxy A Series

Hello. That notification is only for low budget devices. For example, Galaxy A10s has that notification and you can't avoid it unless you turn off the quick launch. Wait, A21 5G does not exist, is it A22 5G?

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Galaxy A Series

@rsrrll: If this happens every time you open the Camera app using Quick Launch, try pressing 'OK' to close the notification. If the window appears next time you access the Camera, tap the 'x' to close the notification. If the issue persists then try heading to Settings > Notifications > Recently Sent, to see if you can access any options from here to disable the feature. 

0 Likes
Members_inmU9Pm
First Poster
Options
Galaxy A Series

Same. Its so annoying. A22. Did you work it out?

0 Likes