Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home WIFI not connecting on A12

(Topic created on: 23-02-2023 08:43 AM)
Ger1410
First Poster
Options
Hi, I am unable to connect to my home WiFi on my A12. I have tried all the solutions I found here, auto connect, soft reset, network settings, forgetting network, and even full factory reset. My ISP has even sent replacement router but to no avail. The only way I can get it to connect is by turning router off for period and restarting but I have to do that every time I come back to the house. Is there anything to resolve this please 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
Does this happen to your devices such as tablet, laptop just wondering
0 Likes
Ger1410
First Poster
Options
Other devices are connecting to home WiFi with no issues. The strange thing is my phone connects to all other WiFi when I'm in other places. I just can't figure out if it's an issue with some setting on the phone or my home WiFi
0 Likes
MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
OK. Have you tried reset network setting. If you head over to settings, general management > General Management > reset then click reset network setting. This would then require you to reconnect to your wifi
0 Likes
Ger1410
First Poster
Options
Yeah...tried that without success. Many thanks for the suggestion. Its a real baffler but I'm still hoping that something will work.
0 Likes
MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
No worries 👍. Have you tried submitting a error report to samsung
0 Likes
Ger1410
First Poster
Options
Thanks again for getting back to me. I sent error report when I started this topic but haven't heard back yet.
0 Likes