Flintstone
Voyager
Options
start at the beginning
- can you call and be called?
- can you view websites?
- Do you use WiFi or mobile broadband?
if yes to all of the above
what do you see when you try to download (is there a downward pointing arrow pointing to a bar at the top of your phone?
try to run a Internet speed test. what does that say? (
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @djfresh123  In addition to @Flintstone 's suggestions do you have a stable internet connection for viewing websites,are the pages loading fairly quickly  (whether using mobile Data or wifi?

Anyway I would suggest you clear the Data and cache from Google Play,go to Settings-Apps-Google Play Store Storage.  Clear Data and cache.  Can do the same for Samsung Internet and other Browsers you use.

From within the settings of Google Play check General and Network Preferences, you will see App Download preference, can choose wifi or over any Network.    For samsung Internet for instance Menu (3 lines) and Settings you will see Sites and Downloads you will see Site Permissions and choose if you wish to allow all of them.  For Downloads option to  Ask before starting downloads and  Downloaded files should be saved to device.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.