Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with a Samsung A12 please

(Topic created on: 19-08-2022 10:44 AM)
RecordScot
Student
Options

Hello

I'm looking for a bit of help with my son's Samsung A12 please.

The screen on his phone lights up when you press the on button, but it is blank and very dark blue. There's no way to access any of the functions or apps. When I call his phone, the phone lights up and starts to vibrate, the screen remains dark blue. I have searched for any fixes for this problem and found nothing. Rebooting the phone makes no difference either. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you

Paul

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Flintstone
Voyager
Options
is it not the brightness setting playing up?
go into a dark room, and hope you can then read the display, adjust the brightness and you are done.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@RecordScot: Try pressing the Volume Down and Power buttons together for around 10 seconds until the phone restarts, to address any temporary software issues. Don't worry, this won't affect the personal data or settings that are stored on the device. If the problem persists, and you are unable to access the menus and settings, then please head to samsung.com > Scroll down to the bottom of the page > Contact us, and get in touch via your preferred channel. From here, and advisor will be able to assist you further, and arrange any necessary repairs. 

0 Likes
RecordScot
Student
Options

Thanks for your help, turns out it was a faulty screen and it had to be replaced.

AsadM
Options

Great to hear you've got this sorted, @RecordScot. For any other assistance, do give us a shout. :smiling-face:

0 Likes