Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received the A53 December Patch in UK yet

(Topic created on: 27-12-2022 01:04 PM)
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
Has anyone received the A53 December Patch in the UK yet? According to SamMobile the patch is out in the UK, but not showing up on my A53 yet.
0 Likes
26 REPLIES 26
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Downloaded it yesterday for my mother in law's unlocked A53
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
Thanks for the update. My unlocked one hasn't yet, but I think because the product code/country/carrier is listed as EUX, it appears that is the only one not released yet for the SM-A536B.
0 Likes
MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
Mine hasn't got it either. The December Patch should be live this week. If you have the SM-A536B. I'm also waiting for the December update. Depends how long it takes EE to approve it
0 Likes
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
Nothing yet on my A53 5G yet. SM-A536B unlocked. Hope it gets pushed tomorrow 🤞
0 Likes
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
EE is supposed to be out as well, but I guess it depends on what code your SM-A536B is? Mine is unlocked and showing EUX, which looks like it hasn't been released yet.
0 Likes
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
I guess it depends on what version of SM-A536B yours is, is it EUX?
0 Likes
MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
Mine is the SM-A536B/DS. I checked via SamMobile showing the update. Which is still stuck on the November and October Google play system update. Check yours https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/
0 Likes
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
Mine is the same, the DS is for dual SIM. What is your Service Provider software version?
0 Likes
MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
I belive mine is similar to yours. I bought my a53 directly through samsung Screenshot_20221227_192249_Settings_1000002902_1672169092.jpg
0 Likes