Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received the A53 December Patch in UK yet

(Topic created on: 27-12-2022 01:04 PM)
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
Has anyone received the A53 December Patch in the UK yet? According to SamMobile the patch is out in the UK, but not showing up on my A53 yet.
0 Likes
26 REPLIES 26
greyface
Journeyman
Options
Anyone else think the battery isn't that good on the A53 ?
0 Likes
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
I end most days between 50 to 60 % level left on my A53. If yours is brand new it can take a few days to adapt to your usage. The first 4 to 5 days when I got mine, it wasn't great but soon got better.
0 Likes
greyface
Journeyman
Options
I've had it since September and don't play games on it and have to charge it before the evening
0 Likes
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
It maybe worth doing a cache partition wipe or a factory reset now it is on Android 13 to see if that helps. You can also use the diagnostic test from the Samsung Members App to test the battery health.
0 Likes
greyface
Journeyman
Options
I've used the app to test battery health and it says no problem
0 Likes
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
Maybe do a cache wipe partition first to see if it helps https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ or if that doesn't try a factory reset. The battery should normally last a day for emails, web, social media and calls etc for most users.
0 Likes
greyface
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for the information. I've done the cache partition wipe. I'll see how it goes.