Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting tired to trying to talk to someone

(Topic created on: 14-09-2020 08:11 PM)
dynasticpluto
Student
Options
I ordered 2 A71's claimed the headphones and they only made a claim for 1 pair of headphones which got verified. tried contacting them and they said I'd be better off emailing. after the first email auto reply said someone would get back to me in 2 days (that was on the 4th September) messaged again on the 10th September and still had no reply. So I've just opened a claim for the headphones again and will see what happens. So far had nothing but trouble with this phone, the thing doesn't even work properly and heard nothing from them about an exchange.
9 REPLIES 9
user3146
Journeyman
Options
wow feels bad man hope you get a new phone soon or a claim
Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
scamsung
0 Likes
user3146
Journeyman
Options
yep scamsung
Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
@Phoenix they're gone awful lately, I wouldn't shop with anyone else but never again will I go with them
user3146
Journeyman
Options
@Jasonseery thats the thing though ive had a samsung phone for a month i dropped it on a carpet and the whole corner is cracked
Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
@user3146 I had two s6 dropped them countless times with no cover and they were just marked, dropped my s8 with a cover from about 1ft and screen smashed, the s9 was the same dropped it with cover and screen protector just fell off my legs getting out of the car, I think the new phones are made to be weeker, they're not suppose to be dropped obviously but the screens are suppose to have better glass but yet shatter so easy, all my technology was samsung but seeing how bad the s10 s20 and now the note 20 with all the complaints that I've seen first hand im done with them
dynasticpluto
Student
Options
I've just changed from a Huawei P20 Pro and the build quality of the Samsung is shocking. for a £400 phone I expected better
0 Likes
Regnarts
Pathfinder
Options
It is shame to read about all these issues that Samsung owners are having, and I think feedback must be reaching Samsung.
This is no excuse, but who knows, perhaps the Covid19 thing has seriously dented Samsung's efforts to get their thing together. They have therefore cut corners and done a "rush job" to meet expectations, resulting in what we now see.

Let us see what the other manufacturers meanwhile offer. Perhaps in the light of what the others present, Samsung may begin to be retrospectively praised for their efforts.
0 Likes
Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
it is a shame but they don't care by the looks of it, no comments or help to anyone, they just say updates are coming but fix nothing, fake reviews for phones is shocking with great battery life and cameras and when people who pay hard earned money get the complete opposite