Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A71 changing settings by itself

(Topic created on: 10-12-2020 08:58 AM)
EffThis
Journeyman
Options

I've noticed a few times settings are either reverting or changing independently. For example I just sent a text then got a delivery report. I have never had delivery reports switched on - nor had I received any reports for prior texts. None of the apps I have installed have the permission to change system settings, neither does the messaging app or Google apps. Can someone please explain?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
EffThis
Journeyman
Options

Just did a scan, everything fine.

0 Likes
Cmccaff
First Poster
Options
I have this problem too. I had changed the shortcuts on the lockscreen (usually set to camera and phone) but i didn't like them so changed it back. now it randomly keeps changing it I decided to just turn the shortcuts off altogether but they keep coming back on! also, when it does this the volume on my phone for calls and notifications goes up full!!!
0 Likes
ZYX
First Poster
Options

Nope.A71-5G constantly changes my settings. I set dark screen. Minutes later it's white. Turns off sound and I hear loud sounds like updating that sounds like loud updates a dozen or more times a day even when I'm using phone and the party I'm speaking with cannot hear sound and those are not the only things that are changed. Can anyone help, please?

0 Likes